Well I'm waiting for the man to get home from Indiana Jones so I guess I have time for one of these wonky things. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themself. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 or 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago??
1998. Wow. There is a beautiful nine year old boy sleeping in the other room who was incubating in 1998. I lived in Dayton, worked at the newspaper, and was hugely pregnant. And I do mean huge. The boy weighed over nine pounds. Today he is sweetness and love, and smart as a whip. Brings me joy every day. Dude, I'm gonna tear up.
2. What are five things on my to do list for today? Let's try for tomorrow, ok? It's already 10:39 PM here.
- Go to drycleaners
- Tackle Mt. Washmore
- Go to meeting with Lil Dude's gifted teacher
- Start knitting the design submission for Knitty (who am I kidding?)
- Work on the ole diet plan
3. What are snacks I enjoy?
Ritter Sport Chocolate - butter biscuit style please.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
- Buy my husband a boat
- Buy myself a personal trainer and nutritionist
- Find a way to make a true difference
5. Places I have lived:
- Milford & Dayton Ohio
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Jacksonville, Florida
6. Jobs I have had:
- Cashier & Hostess at separate Chinese Restaurants
- Cashier at Kroger's
- Reservationist, Front Desk Clerk, & Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites
- Classified Ad Salesperson, Support, Technical Trainer, and SAP slave at a newspaper
- Yarn Store Clerk
- Yarn Store Instructor
- And I'm trying to be a knitting designer
- But my best job is mom and wife
7. Peeps I’d like to know more about:
I so need to go and comment on these blogs to let them know I've tagged them, but I'm falling asleep at the keyboard here. A night owl I am not.
I'll leave you with a Saturday sky picture. A lot of better bloggers than me do all these blog-a-longs and I see these gorgeous Saturday sky photos. This past Saturday before we left for DisneyWorld I took a picture of our Saturday sky. Beautiful blue with fluffy white clouds that can only be seen through a canopy of oak trees that are so gorgeous as to deny description.